Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 20 min
- 4 x 4-6oz coho salmon potions from your local Fisherman’s Market
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
For the teriyaki sauce:
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp of honey
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp cornstarch
The teriyaki sauce:
- Place the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, honey and sesame oil in a small pot over medium high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Turn up the heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with 1 tbsp of cold water until dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the sauce and boil for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Set sauce aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over high heat. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Place the salmon, skin side up in the pan and sear until a golden brown crust forms, about 5 minutes. Turn the salmon and cook for approximately 5 minutes on the other side, or until cooked through.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce over the salmon. Add the sesame seeds and green onions and serve.
Our Hokkaido Scallops are sustainably harvested from the Sea of Okhotsk off the coast of Hokkaido. These scallops are removed from the shell, individually frozen, and have 10/20 pcs per pound making them a medium-sized scallop.
Hokkaido scallops have a firm grain like that of a weathervane scallop. They sear to perfection and are a great alternative to Digby Scallops
Individually frozen and sold in 1lb units.
Fisherman’s Market lingcod is wild and sustainably caught in British Columbia. Lingcod is a very lean protein but still a good source of Omega 3’s. Lingcod is mild with large moist flakes, because of this it is a great alternative to halibut.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience.