Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 20 min
- 3 pound Tanner Crab Legs from your local Fisherman’s Market
- 3 lemons divided use
- 1/2 cup Old Bay seasoning plus more for garnish – available at your local Fisherman’s Market
- 8 cloves garlic smashed
- 1 onion peeled and cut into 6 pieces
- 1 pound small Yukon gold potatoes halved
- 4 ears corn on the cob cut into 3-4 inch pieces
- 1 pound smoked sausage cut into 1 inch pieces, kielbasa or andouille are preferred
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
To turn this dinner into a seafood boil that feeds as many as 8-10 people just add the following seafood from your Fisherman’s Market and follow these cooking times.
- Lobster tail 4-6oz Each: 6 minutes
- Clams or mussels: 4 minutes
- Tanner crab legs: 6 minutes
- Tiger prawns peeled: 3 minutes
- Cut 2 of the lemons into quarters. Slice the remaining lemon into wedges and reserve the wedges for garnish.
- Fill a large pot with 14-16 cups of water. Place the 2 quartered lemons in the water along with the Old Bay seasoning, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil.
- Add the potatoes to the pot and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the lobster tails and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the clams, crab, and corn, and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and sausage and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the seafood mixture from the pot, reserving 1 cup of the broth.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl and whisk it into the reserved broth. Pour the broth over the seafood mixture.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges. Sprinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning to taste, then serve immediately.
Fisherman’s Market tanner crab legs are hands down the best quality crab available to us in the marketplace today. It is sustainably caught in Juneau Alaska, non-brine frozen, and each individual leg and claw is full to the shell with a sweet, succulent chunk of meat.
Our recommended cooking method is to boil them for 5 minutes from frozen, perfect every time!
Want to find out more about our tanner crab? Check out our Fish Feature!
The tiger prawns in this pack are Aquaculture Stewardship Council certified and harvested in Viet Nam. They are peeled and deveined, tail on, jumbo prawns 21/25 pcs per pound, and individually frozen.
Our prawns are individually frozen and come in 2-pound units for your convenience.
Lobster tails are exquisite! And the tails are truly the most delicious section with their intricate flavour bursting from the succulent and luscious meat. The flavour has that saltiness from the sea along with a tangy bite that is slightly sweet, yet mild.
Vacuum sealed and blast frozen for your convenience.