Prep & cook time: 20 min
- 2 large avocados, halved and de-stoned
- 1/2 lb hand peeled shrimp meat from your local Fisherman’s Market
- 3-4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander/cilantro, finely diced
- 1 fresh mango, finely diced and de-stoned
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 lime, juice only
- Good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ½ pound hand peeled shrimp meat with 3-4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce in a bowl, coat well and leave to marinate whilst preparing the salsa.
- Carefully scoop out most of the avocado from the pitted area (leave a thin layer attached). Finely dice the removed avocado and combine in a bowl with your mango, onion, chilli, coriander/cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and seasoning (to taste).
- Season the avocado left in the skin with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Scoop back the salsa in to your avocado skins and top with 3 shrimp/prawns per avocado half.
These prawns are wild-caught in Argentina. They are peeled and deveined, tail on, 16/20 pieces per pound.
Our prawns are individually frozen in 1 pound units for your convenience.