Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4x 6-8 oz portions of sockeye salmon
- 12 ounces Chilean crab meat (squeezed dry)
- 4 ounces regular cream cheese, softened (not whipped)
- 1 large egg whipped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ cup baby spinach cooked with excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 tbsp diced red pepper
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tsp old bay
- ¼ tsp sea salt adjust to taste
- ⅛ tsp black pepper adjust to taste
- 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°degrees.
- Cook spinach in a little bit of water till fully cooked, take off the heat and allow to cool
- When spinach is cool, squeeze out all of the water (excess water will make the stuffing loose).
- In a mixing bowl, add in the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, egg and old bay seasoning. Whip together until well blended.
- Fold in the spinach, roasted peppers, shredded mozzarella and crab meat (make sure crab meat has been well-drained, squeezing out any excess water). Mix gently and if the mixture is too loose, you may add a little bit of bread crumbs to tighten it up.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Portion stuffing out and place on top of your salmon fillets, then sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Cook salmon at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Then turn your oven to broil for a couple minutes to make the top nice and crispy.
- Pull salmon from the oven. If still slightly undercooked, cover with foil and let rest to finish for 3 minutes.
Not only do we have your Sockeye salmon and crab covered, we also carry old bay! Be sure to check out our in-store dry goods when picking up your in-store or online orders.