Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4x 6-8 oz portions of sockeye salmon
- 12 ounces Chilean crab meat (squeezed dry)
- 4 ounces regular cream cheese, softened (not whipped)
- 1 large egg whipped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ cup baby spinach cooked with excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 tbsp diced red pepper
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tsp old bay
- ¼ tsp sea salt adjust to taste
- ⅛ tsp black pepper adjust to taste
- 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°degrees.
- Cook spinach in a little bit of water till fully cooked, take off the heat and allow to cool
- When spinach is cool, squeeze out all of the water (excess water will make the stuffing loose).
- In a mixing bowl, add in the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, egg and old bay seasoning. Whip together until well blended.
- Fold in the spinach, roasted peppers, shredded mozzarella and crab meat (make sure crab meat has been well-drained, squeezing out any excess water). Mix gently and if the mixture is too loose, you may add a little bit of bread crumbs to tighten it up.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Portion stuffing out and place on top of your salmon fillets, then sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Cook salmon at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Then turn your oven to broil for a couple minutes to make the top nice and crispy.
- Pull salmon from the oven. If still slightly undercooked, cover with foil and let rest to finish for 3 minutes.
Not only do we have your Sockeye salmon and crab covered, we also carry old bay! Be sure to check out our in-store dry goods when picking up your in-store or online orders.
Fisherman’s Market sockeye salmon is wild and sustainably caught on the west coast. Our portions come boneless with the skin on. Sockeye is an excellent source of Omega 3’s, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, and Niacin. Sockeye has a deep, rich flavour with medium-sized buttery flakes.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience.