Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10-12 min
- Pan sear the asparagus and onion with oil, butter, salt and pepper until it’s tender. Set it aside and let it cool.
- Place the sole on the cutting board, then lay down your piece of prosciutto, and then lay out your cooled asparagus and mozzarella strips.
- Roll the sole up and tie butcher knots with twine around it to keep it rolled.
- Place on greased baking sheet
- Add salt and pepper to taste, the sautéed onions and a dollop of butter.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 375°F
To serve, we suggest making extra prosciutto-wrapped asparagus with one of our steaks for a surf and turf option.
This recipe was created by Tyrone Gordon, Fisherman’s Market Burnaby store manager
Fisherman’s Market Petrale is wild and sustainably caught on the west coast. Our portions are boneless and skinless. Petrale is a larger cousin to Dover sole, it has a delicate flake and a slightly sweet flavour. Petrale is 100% the step up for your sole dinner.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience
Fisherman’s Market flat iron steaks are AAA beef that is well marbled, tender and juicy coming from Mountain Creek Farms in Alberta. Flat iron steaks marinade and grill beautifully and are one of a butchers’ favourite steak cuts.
Our flat iron steaks are $29.95/lb. ($11.49 each steak) Each box is weighted at time of purchase. Prices may vary.
Our steaks are 6oz each, boneless, and are individually vacuum sealed for your convenience.
*This product is currently unavailable at our Kamloops store.