Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 ½ pounds lingcod, cleaned and boned
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1 ½ cups bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Lay out lingcod on baking sheet skin down and pat dry with a paper towel
- Season lingcod with salt and pepper and lightly spread a thin layer of mayo on the flesh of the lingcod.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, lemon pepper and lemon zest in a bowl. Top fillets with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake fillets at 375 for 15 minutes. Set oven to broil and brown your crust for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
Let rest for 3 minutes and serve.
Fisherman’s Market lingcod is wild and sustainably caught in British Columbia. Lingcod is a very lean protein but still a good source of Omega 3’s. Lingcod is mild with large moist flakes, because of this it is a great alternative to halibut.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience.