Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1lb Peruvian scallops from your local Fisherman’s Market
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large skillet, sauté celery, mushrooms, green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; add scallops. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3-4 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque.
- Divide mixture among four 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups. In a small bowl, combine panko bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over scallop mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with your shredded cheddar cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat, let rest 5 minutes and serve.
The scallops used in these packs are sustainably harvested from Japan. These scallops are removed from the shell and are 40/60 scallops per pound. The tiger prawns used in these packs are certified responsible aquaculture and ethically harvested in Viet Nam. Prawns are peeled, deveined, tail on and there are 41/50 prawns per pound.
These Crew Packs contain 2 x 1lb Prawns and 2 x 1lb Scallops.