Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 18 min
- 1½ pounds of lingcod fillet from your local Fisherman’s Market
- 1 small red onion OR large shallot, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup white wine OR water
- 4 tbsp butter, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a rectangular baking dish that will comfortably hold all your lingcod pieces and tomatoes and place the fish inside.
- Scatter the onion, garlic, tomatoes and olives around the fish.
- Drizzle the olive oil all over the ingredients in the dish. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the wine OR water and scatter the butter evenly over the dish.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the tomatoes and fish are cooked.
Fisherman’s Market lingcod is wild and sustainably caught in British Columbia. Lingcod is a very lean protein but still a good source of Omega 3’s. Lingcod is mild with large moist flakes, because of this it is a great alternative to halibut. The product for this promotion comes boneless and skinless.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience.
Fisherman’s Market halibut is wild and sustainably caught in British Columbia. Halibut is a very lean protein and still a good source of Omega 3’s. Halibut is very mild with large delicate flakes, because of this it is the most sought-after fish on the west coast.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience