Prep time: 5 min (from thawed)
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 x 4oz sockeye salmon tails from your local Fisherman’s Market
- About 1 tbsp honey
- Oil for pan
Cajun dill dry rub:
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (regular is also fine)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp white ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix all of the ingredients for the dry rub. This recipe can be scaled for as many portions as you need.
- Sprinkle the seasoning liberally on your salmon.
- Get your nonstick or cast iron skillet to a medium-low heat and once warmed, add your oil.
- Pan sear the top side of your salmon, undisturbed for three minutes.
- Flip salmon using a spatula and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set on a cutting board or extra plate, drizzle with honey and let rest for 2 minutes before transferring to dinner plate.
- Sautéed green beans with garlic
- Roasted mini potatoes
- Spanish-style rice
- Roasted asparagus with additional Cajun seasoning
Fisherman’s Market Tuna Pot Pies provide a simple, fast, and delicious dinner. Enjoy wild BC, Albacore Tuna in a flakey pie crust.
Individually sold, frozen and vacuum-sealed for your convenience.
Cook from thawed at 350ºF for 35 minutes.