Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2x 6oz swordfish steaks
- 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp lemon peel, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl blend together the butter, parsley, garlic, ginger, red pepper and lemon peel.
- Season the swordfish to taste with sea salt.
- In an ovenproof skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Place the swordfish in the skillet and cook until browned, 2 minutes
- Turn the swordfish over and transfer the pan to the oven. Roast until just cooked through, about 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Transfer swordfish to a serving dish
- Add seasoned butter mixture to the same skillet. Allow it to cook slightly over medium-high heat until melted and bubbling.
- Pour butter sauce over swordfish and serve with your favourite side dishes
Fisherman’s Market Tuna Pot Pies provide a simple, fast, and delicious dinner. Enjoy wild BC, Albacore Tuna in a flakey pie crust.
Individually sold, frozen and vacuum-sealed for your convenience.
Cook from thawed at 350ºF for 35 minutes.