- Combine the flour, cornstarch and dill in a shallow bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Season the filets with salt, then dredge them in the flour-cornstarch mixture. Gently tap off excess.
- Place the filets immediately in the hot oil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Our Hokkaido Scallops are sustainably harvested from the Sea of Okhotsk off the coast of Hokkaido. These scallops are removed from the shell, individually frozen, and have 10/20 pcs per pound making them a medium-sized scallop.
Hokkaido scallops have a firm grain like that of a weathervane scallop. They sear to perfection and are a great alternative to Digby Scallops
Individually frozen and sold in 1lb units.