Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 16 min
- 1.5lbs of boneless, skinless rockfish fillets from your local Fisherman’s Market
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp dill, dried
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon
- Combine the flour, cornstarch and dill in a shallow bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Season the filets with salt, then dredge them in the flour-cornstarch mixture. Gently tap off excess.
- Place the filets immediately in the hot oil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Fisherman’s Market Pickerel is wild and sustainably caught in Manitoba Canada. Our portions are skin Off and done in 1lb vacuum-sealed packages. Pickerel is a mild, flaky white fish with a unique flavour profile specific to freshwater fish from the prairies.
Please note, finished Crew Pack weights can vary slightly which may result in a small difference in price.
OUR LONG WEEKEND BLOWOUT
Our Hokkaido Scallops are sustainably harvested from the Sea of Okhotsk off the coast of Hokkaido. These scallops are removed from the shell, individually frozen, and have 10/20 pcs per pound making them a medium-sized scallop.
Hokkaido scallops have a firm grain like that of a weathervane scallop. They sear to perfection and are a great alternative to Digby Scallops
Individually frozen and sold in 1lb units.