Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 3 lbs frozen snow crab clusters
- 1 lb tiger prawns (sold in our prawn and scallop crew pack)
- 1 lb 30/40 Bay Scallops (sold in our prawn and scallop crew packs)
- 1 lb andouille sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 ears fresh yellow corn, cut crosswise into 3-inch pieces
- 6 quarts water
- 4 large lemons, halved crosswise
- 2 large red onions, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning
- ¼ cup Old Bay seasoning – available at your local Fisherman’s Market
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 large garlic heads, halved crosswise
- 4 fresh or dried bay leaves
- 1 ½ pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- Add water to a large (16-quart) stockpot. Squeeze juice from lemon halves into the water, removing and discarding seeds; add squeezed lemon halves, onions, Old Bay and Cajun seasoning, salt, garlic heads, and bay leaves. Cover and bring to a boil over high.
- Add potatoes. Cover pot, and return to a gentle boil over high. Uncover, and boil, undisturbed, for 15 minutes.
- Add sausage and corn. Cover pot, and return to a gentle boil over high. Uncover, and boil, undisturbed, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add frozen crab clusters, thawed prawns and scallops to a stockpot, using tongs to incorporate them into the broth. Cover pot, and let mixture stand, undisturbed, 3 minutes.
- Working in batches, drain the seafood boil in a colander, using tongs to help transfer ingredients to the colander and then to a serving platter. Serve the seafood boil alongside the warmed butter.
The scallops used in these packs are sustainably harvested from Japan. These scallops are removed from the shell and are 40/60 scallops per pound. The tiger prawns used in these packs are certified responsible aquaculture and ethically harvested in Viet Nam. Prawns are peeled, deveined, tail on and there are 41/50 prawns per pound.
These Crew Packs contain 2 x 1lb Prawns and 2 x 1lb Scallops.
Fisherman’s Market tiger prawns are certified responsible aquaculture and ethically harvested in Viet Nam. Each portion consists of 1 lb. vacuum-sealed tiger prawns, peeled, deveined, and tail on. There are 41/50 prawns per pound.