Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 12 min
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets from your local Fisherman’s Market
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs (for a gluten-free option use Quinoa flakes)
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the panko with the parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic and onion powders, salt, pepper and melted butter. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the buttery seasoned breadcrumbs on the halibut pieces; pat down to help the crumbs adhere to the tops of the fish fillets.
- Bake the halibut fillets for about 10 to 12 minutes, test the fish for flaking with a fork
- Serve the halibut with fresh lemon wedges or slices.
Fisherman’s Market lingcod is wild and sustainably caught in British Columbia. Lingcod is a very lean protein but still a good source of Omega 3’s. Lingcod is mild with large moist flakes, because of this it is a great alternative to halibut.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience.
Fisherman’s Market halibut is wild and sustainably caught in British Columbia. Halibut is a very lean protein and still a good source of Omega 3’s. Halibut is very mild with large delicate flakes, because of this it is the most sought-after fish on the west coast.
Our Crew Packs are individually portioned, vacuum sealed, and blast frozen for your convenience